Details for ROCKFIRE 2013 are coming soon!
ROCKFIRE is a family-friendly, day-long event. Spend the afternoon exploring the trails and museum, or spend the whole day taking in all the activities. After a delicious dinner, relax and enjoy a fabulous sunset and live performances. Finally, once darkness unfolds, experience our signature ROCKFIRE event.
- Three mile Cultural Heritage Trail with art, live music and sculpture.
- Main stage at Lodge with continuous performances. Three satellite stages in unique quarry settings.
- Unveiling of 20 Historic Enterpretive Signs and free access to the Vermont Granite Museum at Millstone Hill.
- Nightime trail access with 900 luminaries leading to 40 rock pile and quarry bonfires.
- Food available by local chef Craig Lucarno, or bring your own picnic and enjoy the outstanding views. Don’t forget your blanket or chairs.
- Parking available on-site.
- Trails are alcohol-free. We reserve the right to deny trail access to any one under the influence.
- All proceeds to benefit the Millstone Trails Association’s efforts to preserve Millstone Hill’s historic quarries.
- Rain or shine.