Weather Policy

In 7 years of holding the RockFire Festival we have never canceled due to rain.  We realize that the possibility of rain discourages some from attending, and this years forecast for Saturday  is not ideal for an outdoor festival.  We react to the conditions we are dealt with in real time, to minimize the impact of the weather and maximize the experience for those who choose to attend. The forecast for Friday is perfect, so don’t hesitate to plan on attending. The hourly forecast for Saturday indicates a 50% chance of showers during the day, but a low possibility of rain during the evening hours, when the festival is happening.  Regardless, the show will go on and the FireWalk will be open for those who chose to attend.  We will post updates here, when we have them. 

Both Friday night’s Heritage Walk and Saturday’s Fire Walk will be held as planned.

Refund policy for RockFire ticket purchases
If you prebuy tickets to any RockFire event and that nights events are canceled, your ticket will be valid for the same event in 2020.      If you buy a ticket on site for an event, and the weather results in part of the event being canceled,  you will be offered a discount on a future ticket, reflecting the amount of the event we were not able to offer as planned.